- Fast Charging: Boost12 Dual USB travel charger adapter with USB Type C cable has been made to supply a maximum of shared 2.4A current to your units. That way, you are guaranteed a fast charge, no matter which port you use. Boost travel charger allows you to charge your devices while keeping a maximum power output of 12W. That allows for the optimum charging of any and all devices you connect to the charger while also giving you less risk of electrical damage to connected devices.
- Auto-ID Integration: Different devices have different power requirements. To ensure your phone or other connected units don’t burn out, we have integrated a smart Auto-ID chipset into the charger PCB. This chipset will accurately estimate the power needed by each plugged unit and only supply that amount. The Auto-ID is also important for boosting the charging speed of units attached to the body of the charger simultaneously.
- Made for India- Made in India: Boost12 is made in India for Indian conditions. It is BIS certified & it uses Indian Standard Pins. You might not always have enough electrical outlets to connect to while traveling. That is not something you should worry about anymore. With one Boost, you can plug in two devices simultaneously without having to worry about the guage of your USB cables.
- Universal Compatibility: Boost12 is universally compatible with all types of connected charging cables – Micro USB / iPhone & Type C. Boost12 is connector agnostic. Charge any USB cable and charge any personal device.
- Brand Warranty: 6 Months replacement warranty anywhere in India – just write or call into any of our support contact info printed on the box or visit our website and/or reach out on social media platforms.
We are proud of our Boost12 a product Made in India. It is designed for difficult Indian voltage conditions. With local research and testing being one of the driving forces behind the creation of this model the Boost 12 is paired perfectly with a 2.4A Type C Cable guaranteed to fast charge all compatible devices.