Panasonic Landline Phones doesn’t come with a manufacturing seal. These phones are new and have a brand warranty on them.
|Other Display Features||Wireless|
|Other Call Features||20 one-touch and 10-speed dialer, Ringer indicator, Speed Dialer 10 Entries, 3-Step Ringer Volume (Off, Low, High), Auto redial with 20 redial memory|
In The Box & Warranty
|In The Box||Landline Phone, User Guide, Warranty Card.|
- If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 2 days of receiving the product.
- We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. Only one (1) replacement will be provided in the unlikely event that the product is defective. If no defect is confirmed or the issue is not diagnosed within 3 days of delivery, you will be directed to a brand service center to resolve any subsequent issues.
- In the rare event that you receive a damaged mobile, please create a return within 48 hours of switching on the device. Returning post 48 hours may result in your return being rejected.
- Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product’s original packaging/freebies and accessories).
The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.