Windzard is committed to removing infringing or third party products from the site. To facilitate this, Windzard has put in place, so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. Windzard ensure that infringing products are removed from the site.Windzard respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports the protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks. It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement.
How to report a listing
We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and email it to Reportinfringement@windzard.com.The email should contain the below information.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work/ trademark that has been infringed.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)